Friday, January 25, 2013

Not all those who wander are lost.



Jumper: Romwe.com
Lace Tights: Vintage
Bracelet: Vintage
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
It's snowing, snowing and snowing, argh. I really don't like it, but next week the weather is gonna be better, hopefully! This jumper is my coziest one and I love its cream nude color. The holes make it even better and grungier! It's edgier and more exciting than the usual ones. 
_
I'm also looking forward to the weekend, tomorrow I get new glasses, woohoo. Well, I'm still not going to wear them in public haha. But maybe you'll see them on pictures I'll post on instagram. On Sunday I'm gonna see "Frankenweenie 3D" at the cinema. I'm so excited, I've wanted to watch it for ages - here in Germany it has started in theatres 2 days ago. In the US it was in October, I guess... Well, finally!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment