Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Coachella Love.


Denim bustier: MinkPink || Tie dye fringe kimono: Staring At Stars (UO) || Necklace: Forever 21 (old) || Concho belt: Vintage || Lace shorts: Romwe

I wear kimonos probably almost every day in summer and my kimono collection is constantly growing especially when the Spring/Summer collections came up haha. This one is one of my favorites, it has the perfect length, great colors and a pattern which goes with everything. I remember searing for an acid washed denim bustier last summer, but I didn't found the perfect one. By chance I found this beautiful one by MinkPink which is one of my all time favorite labels. It's so cool and perfect for hot days! The shorts I received from Romwe are one of my most comfortable ones I owned, can't wait to wear them with print shirts, bustiers or beneath sheer tops/dresses. 





2 comments:

  1. OMG you are sooo super sexy in that outfit <3 you have killer legs in those very sexy and super hot tights <3 <3

    ReplyDelete