Monday, March 9, 2015

Outfit: Boho blossom.


Boho blossom kimono: Spell Designs || Crochet top: OASAP || Bandit shorts in fox: One Teaspoon || Necklace: Forever 21 & Zara 

It's Monday again, a new week starts after a very sunny and warm spring weekend here in Germany and I'm showing you one of my favorite looks for summer. I will definitely wear the hell out of this kimono when the weather gets hot! The colors are perfect, I'm so in love with the 70s inspired print in green/slightly turquoise and brown colors. Spell & The Gypsy Collective will always have the best boho prints, they're always my favorite part of new collections. I kept the rest of my outfit quite simple, I'm wearing an all black combo including a crochet top with its eye-catching sheer segments and my favorite bandits shorts by One Teaspoon - even though they're expensive they are definitely worth every penny. They will never become loose and are made of very soft and durable denim! Aaaand I'm doing some necklace layering again - I think those necklaces look perfect together with the kimono, don't they? 

I wish you all an awesome new week, Love. xx












2 comments: