Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Outfit: The day destroys the night, night divides the day.


Printed bell bottoms: Yoins  || Nirvana top: Urban Outfitters (old) || Crochet hem kimono: New Look (old) || Cowboy boots: Zara || Necklaces: Urban Outfitters & Vanessa Mooney

My bell bottoms collection is constantly growing and these are by far the most comfortable and eye-catching ones. I received them from Yoins, one of my favorite asian online shops the other day. The length isn't too long like so many bell bottoms sometimes are, you can easily wear them with flat or mid heeled boots like I did here. I also love its bright colored boho print and silky fabric! It feels amazing on the skin and makes them so comfortable. 
I combined them with a pair of cowboy boots, a crochet hemmed kimono cardigan I bought on the NewLook website last year and a Nirvana band tee I also bought at Urban Outfitters one year ago. The look is one of my casual comfortable outfits I love to wear when I go shopping or go for a walk, I don't want to miss bell bottoms in my life anymore. :-)

... Btw have you seen the movie "The Doors"? I watched it yesterday and it's such a masterpiece. I'm a huge fan of the Doors and Jim Morrison and that movie nailed it. Great actors, impressing scenes and of course the music made it perfect. I'll probably give it a second watch in a couple of days, because I enjoyed the movie so much. If you haven't seen it yet, you really should check it out (Trailer here

Love x 











No comments:

Post a Comment