Friday, January 29, 2016

Outfit: Chasing the stars.


Embroidered afghan coat: Vintage via Etsy || Def Leppard top & coin necklace: Urban Outfitters || Criss Cross leggings: eBay (old) || Boots: Vagabond 

One of my favorite winter outfits is definitely this one. I can't count how many times I already wore this exact combination, it really does match very well. I got this beautiful red 70s afghan coat with faux fur and embroidery on Etsy a while ago, it's perfect for winter. It's actually pretty rare to find a red afghan coat, because most of them are colored in brown or cream shades. Red has always been one of my favorite colors, so it's just perfect. Furthermore I'm wearing my favorite statement collar necklace, a Def Leppard top, platform heels and some mesh leggings I really dig - they're truly an eye-catcher and different to the usual leggings. 

Hope you all have an awesome weekend! 
Love x













1 comment: