Thursday, May 25, 2017

Outfit: Fell On Black Days.


Rock n' Roll patch denim jacket: Pretty Attitude || Lace dress: Urban Outfitters  || Concho belt and navajo jewelry: Vintage (similar on eBay)

Definitely one of my favorite looks this month! I saw this beautiful biker inspired denim jacket on Instagram the other day without knowing where it was from, so I searched for it and found it! It's such an amazing denim jacket, I really dig the back patch. I combined it with a lace dress for some grungy "girl" look - lace dresses go literally with everything at any occasion.

Love x









2 comments:

  1. Really great outfit! The mix of the black denim and creamy lace go perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job...

    บาคาร่าออนไลน์
    โกลเด้นสล็อต
    gclub

    ReplyDelete